FS - Hilleberg Akto - Almost new

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

FS - Hilleberg Akto - Almost new

Postby Canberragal » Wed 30 Sep, 2020 3:41 pm

Am selling my Hilleberg Akto as I need to upgrade to a 2 person winter/4 season tent. It was bought last year and has only been used for 2 nights. In absolute perfect condition. RRP $849.95. Am seeking $695. I live in Canberra but could post for the additional postage expense. Super easy to erect, lots of space, keeps you toasty warm and dry and has worked nicely in the snow at Guthega in high winds (last year for the one night I used it) and last weekend when there was a 40 cm overnight late season dump.
Email me if you're interested: terryleainwashington@outlook.com
Canberragal
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Australian Capital Territory

Re: FS - Hilleberg Akto - Almost new

Postby Bluff » Tue 13 Oct, 2020 10:48 am

email sent
Bluff
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Victoria

Re: FS - Hilleberg Akto - Almost new (NOW SOLD)

Postby Canberragal » Wed 21 Oct, 2020 1:03 pm

Canberragal wrote:Am selling my Hilleberg Akto as I need to upgrade to a 2 person winter/4 season tent. It was bought last year and has only been used for 2 nights. In absolute perfect condition. RRP $849.95. Am seeking $695. I live in Canberra but could post for the additional postage expense. Super easy to erect, lots of space, keeps you toasty warm and dry and has worked nicely in the snow at Guthega in high winds (last year for the one night I used it) and last weekend when there was a 40 cm overnight late season dump.
Email me if you're interested: terryleainwashington@outlook.com
Canberragal
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Australian Capital Territory

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired