[FS Adelaide] Kuiu Peleton 97 Hoody Large Charcoal BrandNew

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FS Adelaide] Kuiu Peleton 97 Hoody Large Charcoal BrandNew

Postby oysters » Sun 22 Nov, 2020 5:22 pm

SOLD

I bought two of these direct from Kuiu last week in different sizes as I wasn't certain about their sizing chart (I never am about anyone's sizing chart). Turns out their sizing chart is very accurate!

I don't need the size L one, so you benefit too! $150 inc shipping anywhere in Australia. Kuiu shipping is expensive, so you save big.

I tried it on quickly of course in the house to be sure but otherwise its brand new, tag still on.

I'm really glad I got my Peleton 97 hoody. It really is superb, can't wait for cold weather to come around again so that I can put it through its paces. But its phenomenally light yet I can tell its going to give me so much functional warmth. It fits so damn well, the thumb holes are just bang on pefect providing an awesome seal on your hands/wrists and a great amount of hand warmth sans gloves. The fabric has a perfect amount of stretch/elasticity. So for something that saves weight by omitting things like waist adjustment cords, wrist straps, hood cords, etc, it really isn't an issue.

Pretty much this is going with me on every trip. Screw more expensive puffy layers etc. I'll now (eventually) get myself a really sweet (PHD?) UL down vest to complement it in colder conditions, but the beauty about the Peleton will be that I can do "rough" things with it in pretty cold, and wet, temps. And never have to worry.

SOLD
oysters
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Region: South Australia

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired