[FS Melbourne] Thermarest pillow - medium size (foam chip)

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FS Melbourne] Thermarest pillow - medium size (foam chip)

Postby emma_melbourne » Tue 09 Feb, 2021 10:27 pm

Thermarest pillow - medium size (foam chip type)

This pillow is more suitable for camping than hiking, but I list it on here anyway as it's right on the margins of the two and I've heard stranger things than a hiker taking out a comfy pillow even though the pack-down size isn't super-small. (Or taking it for his missus to increase her comfort level and sell her on hiking.) I take these on planes also preferring them to the memory foam style ones.

Condition is used. It's been out on a few camping trips.

Thermarest make these out of fill made of all the leftover bits of the polyurethane foam used to construct their sleeping mats. They're very comfie (in my humble opinion). And the cover is a soft brushed polyester. It's apparently also machine washable. And I'd recommend therefore washing it for hygiene. (I don't have time presently - sorry.)

Size: 46 x 36 x 10 cm; and when packed is 35 x 12 x 12 cm ish (says Thermarest online specs)
Material: Brushed Polyester
Fill Material: PU Foam
Weight: 0.26 Kg (260 grams)

I can post photo of this in my lounge tomorrow.

Retail price: $46-$59

Selling for: $25

PICK UP: Pick up is from my present apartment at St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004.
or
MAIL OUT: I can send by Australia post, and you can let me know if you want to pay for additional insurance and signature on delivery which I'm happy to do at the normal price for Australia post.

Background to selling: I have just bought an apartment facing onto a park, settling in 60 days. So I have to liquidate everything valuable I'm not using, get minimalist, and consider that my new apartment doesn't have storage. Presently I have multiples of a number of things for different conditions or length of hike, and I need to pare down drastically. I will be listing over forthcoming days gear that is new and unused, and some lightly used. This will include UL dyneema tent, hiking poles, UL 32 L hiking pack, extra mats, extra hiking poles, Schrade survival knife, Garmin Inreach Explorer Plus, Overland Track books, extra hiking stove and pot, extra survival items, and a bunch of little things. In some cases I'm posting the generic product photos but I will get items out and photograph and add the photos of items in my lounge.

Any queries feel free to message me.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 11.19.55 pm.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 11.19.55 pm.png (138.72 KiB) Viewed 2354 times
Last edited by emma_melbourne on Wed 10 Feb, 2021 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
emma_melbourne
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Victoria

Re: Thermarest pillow - medium size (foam chip type)

Postby EGM » Tue 09 Feb, 2021 10:35 pm

I'll take this one please.
EGM
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Re: Thermarest pillow - medium size (foam chip type)

Postby emma_melbourne » Tue 09 Feb, 2021 10:37 pm

Sure!

SOLD to EGM - pending payment.
emma_melbourne
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired