[FS Sydney] Bestard Nova boots Size 47

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FS Sydney] Bestard Nova boots Size 47

Postby wombat4787 » Sun 28 Feb, 2021 1:35 pm

Brand new, unused boots. Bestard Nova Size 47 (UK 12, US 13), grey in colour as per photos. Asking $350 with free delivery Australia wide. These shoes are $380-400 retail. Made in Spain.

The sizing is true for me, I'm 47 in everything, but they are relatively narrow (hence the sale). Long story, I am unable to return them. My foot is 8-9 cm across in the arch area where I'm having the problem. I find Asolo/Salomons too narrow, so if you fit into those, you should be fine. For another comparison, the Scarpa SL Active is a good width for me.

These are very high quality boots. I bought some Bestard Atomic shoes, and on the strength of those, got the boots. For more detailed info on the boots see the Bestard website. They are relatively light and the sole relatively stiff, but they are not meant for crampons.
https://bestard.com/gb/859_491-nova#

I'm happy to provide more images if people require them. I'll use PayPal "Request money" for payment. My username on E-bay is wombat487 if you want to check my feedback. The boots are not on E-bay yet.

Fire away with any questions.

Boot_front.jpg

Boot_rear.jpg

Boot_side.jpg

Boot_sole.jpg
wombat4787
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: New South Wales

Re: [FS Sydney] Bestard Nova boots Size 47

Postby wombat4787 » Sat 27 Mar, 2021 12:51 pm

Bump.
Price drop to $320 still with free postage Australia wide...
wombat4787
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: New South Wales

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired