[FS/Swap Bris] sundries: titani spork, ACME whistle, dry bag

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FS/Swap Bris] sundries: titani spork, ACME whistle, dry bag

Postby mathematicalcoffee » Wed 10 Mar, 2021 11:18 pm

Located Brisbane 4101. Happy to post at your expense, and I reckon these could pass as thick letters...

Kathmandu Titanium Spork - brand new - $10 (oops had it at $15 but I see that it's on sale at Kathmandu for $15 atm). Got gifted a cool folding one and prefer that as it will fit in my pot. 15g. Same titanium spork that everyone sells (e.g. Keith spork is the same), just with a different logo.
https://www.kathmandu.com.au/camp-and-h ... pener.html
spork.jpg
titanium spork

ACME 649 survival whistle - unused - $4 ea (3 available). These ones are optimised to not need too much air to blow (e.g. if out of breath/fatigued/injured) but still give a loud sound. was significantly cheaper per-whistle to buy a pack than a single one so just selling the excess.
https://www.acmewhistles.co.uk/acme-sur ... histle-649
whistles.jpg
ACME 649 whistle.

SWAP: S2S Ultra-sil dry bag 13L, orange. Brand new. If you have a different colour and are in Brisbane could we swap? It's fine if yours is used, so long as it doesn't have bad wear or holes.
Reason - I got this cool S2S first aid dry bag which I thought was red from the pics, but turned out to be orange, and I don't want any of my dry bags sharing the same colour as it. (After ordering the first aid dry bag but before receiving it I bought the orange dry 13L bag - didn't realise til too late). I have already removed the big white product tag that is initially attached inside the dry bag so can't exchange it.
dry sack.jpg
swap for a non-orange colour?
mathematicalcoffee
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Queensland

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired