[FS L'ton TAS] KEEN walking shoes wide size 7 (US) 37.5 (EU)

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FS L'ton TAS] KEEN walking shoes wide size 7 (US) 37.5 (EU)

Postby Son of a Beach » Tue 01 Jun, 2021 8:08 am

My daughter has grown out of her very expensive bushwalking shoes. I could cut her feet down to size, or replace the shoes. In the interests of keeping the peace at home, I've decided to replace the shoes, so I'm selling off her fancy "KEEN" walking shoes.

These are wide-fitting KEENs at size 7 (US) (37.5 EU), waterproof low-cut walking shoes (so small ladies or teenage boy or girl). They would fit my wife, but she's happy with the shoes she already has.

They have not been used a lot because she's growing too fast. The only walks they've done are (off the top of my head): Arm River Track, Freycinet circuit twice (not including Mt Graham Track), Overland Track. There must have been one or two more, but they are in very good condition.

Can pick up (or possibly even deliver) in/near Launceston. Or ship interstate (but you'd want to be very sure of your fit with this brand of shoe - no refunds if it doesn't fit). Shipping would be at buyer's expense.

I have the same (or very similar) KEENs shoes, and find them to be excellent.

Asking price is $100 (plus shipping).

Shoes.jpeg

Tongue Size.jpeg
Son of a Beach
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: Bit Map (NIXANZ)
Region: Tasmania

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired