[FS Adelaide] Hilleberg Nallo GT 2 + x2 Footprints

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FS Adelaide] Hilleberg Nallo GT 2 + x2 Footprints

Postby oysters » Thu 10 Jun, 2021 7:53 pm

My father and I need to reduce the number of items in our tent quiver! Sadly, we just don't have a need for a Hilleberg given where we walk and the trips we have planned.

Bought in 2009. Tent has done a winter Overland Track trip with my father (tent platforms, some nights in huts), and another week long trip in the Flinders Ranges. I've also used it for about 14 days total of base camping.

Somehow we bought TWO footprints for it back then, rather than one, both of which are brand new, as we used other groundsheets with the tent. The footprints aren't cheap. Oops.

Excellent condition given the lack of use, these things last literal years of use...
The pegs are mediocre and I don't think I have all the Hilleberg pegs it came with, as I have a plethora of pegs and always take whatever I feel like for the trip and shelter I'm doing, from my peg supply. I'll include whatever original pegs I can find.

Incredible tent. They haven't really changed much in that time, as, Hillebergs were already rediculously well refined tents at that point, and their fabrics were already sensational, waaaay beyond anyone else (still are...). I remember when I got it out for the first time, I thought it made my mate's brand new Macpac Olympus look like a Kmart $20 special.

$1000 plus postage for the lot.
oysters
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Region: South Australia

Re: [FS Adelaide] Hilleberg Nallo GT 2 + x2 Footprints

Postby oysters » Mon 22 Nov, 2021 12:55 pm

Price drop to $700 AUD, posted anywhere in Aus
oysters
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Postby Moondog55 » Mon 22 Nov, 2021 3:21 pm

Why don't you offer the second footprint as a separate item?
A footprint might sell on its own.
Ve are too soon old und too late schmart
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Victoria

Postby Dav1d » Mon 22 Nov, 2021 6:42 pm

Hey Oysters, interested in the Hilleberg. New to the forum so not sure how to PM but can you pls send some info/images

*MOD EDIT* PERSONAL INFO REMOVED. OYSTERS PLEASE PM DAVID.
Dav1d
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Postby oysters » Tue 23 Nov, 2021 11:19 am

PM sent to Dav1d.

Moondog55; I offered to lower the price for him if he only wants one footprint (its really overkill). Good suggestion. I'll post the other footprint for sale separately, later.

David wanted some more info and pics. This is the website, currently, for the Nallo GT 2. Mine is the green colour. Interestingly, after pouring over it, looking at the videos and pictures, I really can't tell that they've updated anything since we bought this one! Even the fabric is the same, the weight specs (from my memory). The thing is still a very impressive tent with fantastic design details...

Cheers
oysters
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Postby Moondog55 » Tue 23 Nov, 2021 11:40 am

I might have been interested in the footprint myself if I hadn't just bought two, one as a footprint the other to convert to a solo fly/porch extension.
Although my own tent is a Helsport 3-P the shape is similar and they are wonderful tents, like a Macpac Minaret but on steroids.
Ve are too soon old und too late schmart
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired