For Sale [ Geelong VIC]Helsport Varanger lavvu

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

For Sale [ Geelong VIC]Helsport Varanger lavvu

Postby Moondog55 » Thu 18 Aug, 2022 1:59 pm

I won't be needing this big basecamp tent again.
Currently out of stock everywhere while the makers play catch-up but was retailing for Eu840- and on sale for Eu755-
That is about $1200-AuD
https://www.helsport.com/en/tents-and-s ... =334-042-V
Because I has some trouble with the pole on this it will come with both a new factory pole and my home made assembly with a large diametre CF reinforced centre section but this is longer than Australia Post maximum so pick up only for the home made unit.
It's a great group tent but my snow camping days are over and I have other tents for car camping and car based touring.
Helsport supplied pegs were pretty much rubbish and only suitable for soft ground, so if picking up I'll find some steel ones. If posting it would be cheaper to buy pegs locally.
Tent does come with a central drying rack that curves around the poles apex which could be really handy but which I never used
$750- plus postage
Post won't be cheap due to both size and weight so collection from Geelong will be a better option for some people
Picture taken at Pretty Valley after a snow fall
Attachments
297812883_2167773063401125_473520090587105618_n.jpg
Ve are too soon old und too late schmart
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Victoria

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired