[FS] VIC Synthetic Puffy Pullover

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FS] VIC Synthetic Puffy Pullover

Postby Lamont » Mon 23 Jan, 2023 9:13 am

I'm selling a family member's Pertex Quantum/Climashield Apex Synthetic Puffy Pullover. No down used.

Size Large.
Colour Black.
Weight 249 gms.
Hoodless/with very high collar and very deep zip-to the bottom of the sternum for venting.
Paid $300 for it.

Happy to give the owner's (female) size -via pm if you're interested.
It fits them perfectly-I also have the exact same model in the same size (male) and happy to give my dimensions- via PM as well for sizing.

Was used on a week-end walk by the owner (the owner and I bushwalking) -sitting in the evening before bed for about 2 hours on one night maximum-that's it!
Was not used for walking/sleeping - nothing- just sat in and the owner was not sweaty.
It has no smell, no marks- nothing and is in as new condition.

Highest quality Pertex Quantum shell with Climashield Apex 67gm/sqm insulation(2 ounce/sqyard-US stats)- which is the same Apex as currently used in the Enlightened Equipment Torrid Puffy Pullover. As well as the same highly regard Apex used in Terra Rosa Quilts.
Perfect as a three season warmth piece- which is how I use mine.

For what it's worth I love mine!
If you have to put it on sweaty or wet-no worries about down clumping. Warmth maintained.
The Pertex Quantum is excellent- quite water repellent, blocks wind very well and yet breathes nicely.

Climashield Apex is stunning stuff as insulation. I have two garments at the moment with it and for what it's worth rate it highly.

Weighs around what most light fleeces weigh at just under 250 gms on my scale but there's no comparison for warmth this provides at the end of the day over your fleece or instead of your fleece-which is how I use mine often.

I'ts been stored here in my home since purchase and use on that weekend- and stored loosely/properly in a smoke free home.

If you're down this way Happy to let anyone try it on/check it out and send pics whatever or even if you'd like to ask me about best use etc
ask away via pm please

It's a wee bit south of Geelong if you are in the area and want to look it over. Pm for deets.

$215 Posted anywhere in Oz.
Last edited by Lamont on Fri 27 Jan, 2023 4:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lamont
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: https://www.againstmalaria.com/
Region: Other Country

Re: [FS] VIC Synthetic Puffy Pullover

Postby Lamont » Fri 27 Jan, 2023 2:59 pm

Price change above.
May be the wrong time of year to advertise this even though it's a perfect three season type Pullover, so if you have any interest it might be the time to get in touch.
Will likely take this down soonish and readvertise when it gets a wee bit nippier if we haven't sold it elsewhere before then.
Lamont
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: https://www.againstmalaria.com/
Region: Other Country

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired