Wilderness Equipment Expedition 2 Backpack

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Wilderness Equipment Expedition 2 Backpack

Postby Mark7260 » Mon 24 Jan, 2022 10:39 pm

I bought this pack back in 2000 and cant remember what its volume is. Its a tough old canvas pack in good nick that I intend to use for fly fishing trips now I am back in tas.
Anyone out there know or remember it?
Size is Medium too.
Mark7260
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: Tasmania

Re: Wilderness Equipment Expedition 2 Backpack

Postby Moondog55 » Tue 25 Jan, 2022 7:23 am

Somewhere around 80 litres from memory.
Just measure it and do the arithmetic and that would be close enough for general description
Ve are too soon old und too late schmart
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Victoria

Re: Wilderness Equipment Expedition 2 Backpack

Postby Mark7260 » Tue 25 Jan, 2022 8:35 am

Cheers Moondog, I though around 70-75. I just scored a X-Mid Pro, so will have no issues fitting all the gear in now including waders and boots.
Mark7260
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: Tasmania

Return to Equipment