Scarpa terra boots - mens/womens/unisex

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Scarpa terra boots - mens/womens/unisex

Postby Tantell » Tue 15 Feb, 2022 10:00 pm

Hi all, I've seen these in the shops and online and considering trying and purchasing, however I've noticed references to mens, women's & unisex- are they all the same or are there indeed different models?
Cheers
Shaun
Tantell
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Region: New South Wales

Re: Scarpa terra boots - mens/womens/unisex

Postby Aardvark » Wed 16 Feb, 2022 5:04 am

Traditionally, Scarpa boots will have a code on the inside of the tongue. The mens models will have BX or BXX indicating a difference in width. Womens models of most boots of any brand will generally be narrow in fit or at least narrower than the mens models. Ask any retailer who stocks Scarpa and they should be able to give you a more detailed explanation.
Ever on the search for a one ended stick.
Aardvark
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Queensland

Postby Tantell » Wed 16 Feb, 2022 7:11 am

Thank you, I have just seen all 3 types advertised and were wondering if there were any variance considering the 'unisex' option. I'll ask next time I get to a shop. Cheers
Tantell
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Postby Aardvark » Wed 16 Feb, 2022 11:35 am

Yeah.. the unisex option. I don't know really. I've never had sex with my boots on .
Ever on the search for a one ended stick.
Aardvark
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Queensland

Postby snowygreybeard » Sun 20 Feb, 2022 7:21 am

Aardvark wrote:Yeah.. the unisex option. I don't know really. I've never had sex with my boots on .

Haven't you been to Uni?
snowygreybeard
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Return to Equipment