Puradown

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Puradown

Postby Rono1010 » Fri 02 Sep, 2022 9:36 pm

Bumped into a sleeping bag made by a a company I've never heard of called Puradown. Anyone heard of or have reviews/specs of their bags?
Rono1010
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Queensland

Re: Puradown

Postby Moondog55 » Sat 03 Sep, 2022 1:52 pm

Were based in Reservoir Melbourne if I remember correctly.
Sleeping bags were a small sideline as the company were makers of doonas mainly.
I remember them as being similar in may respects to PaddyMade and Kimptons in the era of green japara as shell fabric, they also did a line of polyester and acrylic insulated bags for car camping.
Never owned one of the bags.
Ve are too soon old und too late schmart
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Victoria

Return to Equipment