Salomon XT 10L daypack

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Salomon XT 10L daypack

Postby gbagua » Thu 09 Nov, 2023 8:10 pm

I was wondering if anyone is using this particular pack.

-Pros
-Cons
-Also any durability issues?

Cheers.
gbagua
Phyllocladus aspleniifolius

Region: Queensland

Re: Salomon XT 10L daypack

Postby headwerkn » Sun 12 Nov, 2023 1:48 pm

I don't have this particular daypack, but own a couple of very similar designs from other makes as well as a quite frankly embarrassing* number of Salomon packs. Assuming you want front bottle pockets (pro tip - you do) and 10L is enough storage for your needs, then I reckon you'll find it comfortable and capable.

Salomon build quality is pretty good - I still have my original 12L S-Lab vestpack from like 2016, would have done thousands of kilometres of trail running with it in the years since. About the only pack of theirs I was sour on was the Outpack 20+4, proved a bit delicate.

(* I'm not embarrassed at all. Backpacks rule.)
headwerkn

Region: Tasmania

Re: Salomon XT 10L daypack

Postby vagrom » Mon 13 Nov, 2023 5:47 pm

Bright colours always help.
Attachments
Screenshot_2023-11-13-18-09-27.png
Surgite et .. andiamo!
vagrom