One Planet sale

Commercial posts in this forum are permitted. This forum is only visible to members. Topics deleted after 2 idle years.
Forum rules
Topics here should be bushwalking-related. Topic titles should begin with abbreviated state and/or town/suburb enclosed in square brackets IF the topic is only relevant to a particular location. Eg [TAS Hbt].

Topics posted by commercial organisations to advertise or discuss their own products or services are subject to the following additional limitations:
  • maximum of one topic per commercial organisation per week
  • posts from new or otherwise unknown advertisers may be rejected or deleted by moderators if they have any reason to think it might be spam - to be on the safe side, new advertisers can obtain permission from site admins before posting their first advertising topic
  • It must be clear that the post has been written by the organisation which produces or sells the product(s) or service(s) by filling in the "Associated Organisations" field in the user profile.

Note that any content, commercial or otherwise, which is deemed inappropriate for any reason may be deleted without notice.

One Planet sale

Postby Moondog55 » Tue 27 Dec, 2022 7:35 am

There is a sale on at One Planet
Their Quest quilts must be being replaced as current stock is marked down to $149-
https://oneplanet.au/product/quest/
I've just ordered a couple of the Large, not to use camping or bushwalking but to sew together and use on the bed.
Ve are too soon old und too late schmart
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Victoria

Re: One Planet sale

Postby andrewa » Tue 27 Dec, 2022 5:49 pm

Lateral thought process! What about press studs, and then you can use yours in the bush, and Cecile can have hers at home, if she wishes not to join you?!

A
andrewa
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: None

Postby Moondog55 » Tue 27 Dec, 2022 8:56 pm

Well we do have a popper set here.
But seriously we need an ew doona and i thought this was a way to get a cheap doona
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Postby stry » Thu 29 Dec, 2022 6:29 pm

Thanks for that MD. I have been faffing around trying to cobble up something to sleep under at home in warmer weather, and one of those should fill the bill nicely for me.

Let's see, that's a Khukri and now a summer doona, that you're responsible for me purchasing. :D

Much more of this and you'll become one those "influencers". :D
stry
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Postby Moondog55 » Sun 01 Jan, 2023 9:34 am

Do you need a new synthetic quilt? Maybe you could layer this under a new EE Enigma?
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Return to Specials, Discounts, Adverts