Transport companions from Hobart-Scott’s peak Dam- Dec 2020

Find people to walk or share transport with. Topics deleted after 365 idle days.
Forum rules
1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines

There is a separate forum specifically for finding the Overland Track companions and transport.

Transport companions from Hobart-Scott’s peak Dam- Dec 2020

Postby Forbesaurels » Thu 05 Nov, 2020 4:24 pm

Hi there!

My friend and I are looking to get to Scotts Peak Dam or Huon river campground on the 5th or 6th of December from Hobart, then return to Hobart on the 14th of December. If anyone is heading that way and wants some company and extra fuel money let me know! Also, if anyone wants to book a shuttle service with us to avoid extra fees for having less than 4 people we would also be keen on this! Feel free to send me a message on Facebook or Instagram: Forbes Saurels and @forbes_ws

Cheers,
Forbes
Forbesaurels
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Queensland

Re: Transport companions from Hobart-Scott’s peak Dam- Dec 2

Postby north-north-west » Thu 05 Nov, 2020 7:15 pm

I might be able to take you in there. Just a few $$ for fuel and some morning coke. No guarantees at this stage, but I do still have some business to attend to in that area and I don't mind taking one or two others as long as they don't try to talk at me while I'm driving.
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
north-north-west
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: Social Misfits Anonymous
Region: Tasmania

Re: Transport companions from Hobart-Scott’s peak Dam- Dec 2

Postby Forbesaurels » Fri 06 Nov, 2020 12:18 pm

Awesome mate. My mobile number is 0419715371 feel free to text me to organise details. We are flying down from Queensland so we can only be flexible on the dates 5th and 6th of December. Happy to sit in silence and chip in for fuel. Really appreciate the offer, saves us hitch hiking.
Forbesaurels
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Queensland

Return to Find Walking Companions or Arrange Transport