Transport Scott's Peak Dam to Hobart

Find people to walk or share transport with. Topics deleted after 365 idle days.
Forum rules
1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines

There is a separate forum specifically for finding the Overland Track companions and transport.

Transport Scott's Peak Dam to Hobart

Postby seanwarren » Thu 26 Nov, 2020 9:43 pm

Hi there!

My friend and I are seeking transport from Scotts Peak Dam/Huon River campground to Hobart on the 12th/13th of December after completion of the Western Arthur's Traverse. We are planning on taking 7/8 days to complete the traverse but to be flexible could plan on doing it in 5 or 6 days and finishing up on the 10th or 11th.

If anyone is out that way on those dates and wants some company back to Hobart and extra fuel money let me know asap! Also, if anyone wants to book a shuttle service with us to avoid extra fees for having less than 4 people we would also be keen on this.
Feel free to send me a message and we can link up!

Cheers,
Sean
seanwarren
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Queensland

Return to Find Walking Companions or Arrange Transport