[FSVIC] ICEBREAKER MERINO DEPARTURE SHIRTS

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FSVIC] ICEBREAKER MERINO DEPARTURE SHIRTS

Postby Lamont » Tue 22 Sep, 2020 1:26 pm

I have two identical Icebreaker merino shirts for sale. Bought for both travel and walking. Has a buttoned breast pocket. Both size L.
Love them, but have too many and these just aren't getting into the rotation.
I am keeping the third in this same colour and pattern plus I have a red one and an all black one.
I also have two long sleeved ones. Can provide pics of my IB Shirt collection if necessary.
Bought them as spares for my other Departure Shirts that I have had for about six years on my last trip to NZ and they have been lightly worn maybe four or five times each. You can see from the lack of scuffing of the brand/size tags that look basically new.
Was keeping them as spares, but my other ones just won't wear out. Just keep on going. Both my daughter and I can't see any marks etc on them.
I wear the third identical one to these for sale and the red one and sometimes the long sleeved versions for walking. One lightly 'stretchy' panel runs down from inside the sleeve to the bottom hem. Because of this there is no seam under/in the arm pit for comfort.
They dry very quick. Used the others in SE Asia in real heat and humidity.

The pics are on very low resolution because I couldn't work out how else to squeeze them down to 1MB. They have what you see but also a very slight greenish hue.
Can take any other pics on request or answer any questions re size fit etc. Just pm me please..
$55 each-includes post
Cheers
Attachments
20200922_131640.jpg
20200922_130957.jpg
20200922_130725.jpg
20200922_135100.jpg
Lamont
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: https://www.againstmalaria.com/
Region: Other Country