The Annual General Meeting of Bushwalking NSW will be held at Ashfield RSL Club on Tuesday 19 August, 2014.
Please come along from 7pm for a drink and to mingle, with the meeting to kick off at 7:30. Snacks will be provided, and drinks are available from the bar.
Your input is vital to the future direction and management of Bushwalking NSW.Featuring:
- Alex Allchin, organiser of this year's Dunphy Kowmung Adventure, talking about his views of Bushwalking in NSW
- David Morrison launching the new website of Bushwalking NSW
- Election of Bushwalking NSW office bearers for 2014-15
The meeting is in the upstairs meeting room of Ashfield RSL Club, 374 Liverpool Rd, Ashfield
- 10 minutes walk from Ashfield train station
- Cycling? Contact Sierra (email@example.com) to meet up and ride together from the inner west.
- Ample parking
Contact Gail for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 9565 4005
PO Box 119, Newtown, NSW 2042