Desktop version
For people seeking walking companions or transport for the Overland Track in Tasmania

Forum rules

This forum is for people seeking walking companions or transport for the Overland Track. There is a separate forum to find walking companions and transport for other walking areas.

1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines
Post a reply

OLT walking companion/s for January

Mon 21 Aug, 2017 3:24 pm

Hi .
I'm hoping to do the Overland Track near the end of January 2018. None of my friends are fit enough to do the walk with me and I'd like to have some company on my walk. I'm 52 but super fit - I compete in Triathlons and do lots of bushwalking. I also have an awesome food dehydrator and I am happy to prepare the food, it's so much nicer and cheaper than the commercial hiking food. So hit me up if you'd like to join me.
Cheers,
Adrienne

Re: OLT walking companion/s for January

Mon 21 Aug, 2017 10:28 pm

You will have plenty of company. Don't be put off by the apparent lack of it. :)

Wed 23 Aug, 2017 2:00 pm

Hi There Ahilton,

When are you walking it ? have you conformed a date ? My partner are starting on the 15th of Jan.

Fri 19 Jan, 2018 2:11 pm

Hi Adrienne,
I'm starting overland track on Feb 1. If by any chance youre leaving that day maybe we could walk together?
Julia
Post a reply