Desktop version
For people seeking walking companions or transport for the Overland Track in Tasmania

Forum rules

This forum is for people seeking walking companions or transport for the Overland Track. There is a separate forum to find walking companions and transport for other walking areas.

1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines
Post a reply

Transportation Share or Companion for 1 - 7 June

Tue 30 Apr, 2019 12:37 pm

Hi all, I'll be doing the OT this June from the 1st through the 6th or 7th, still deciding on my pacing. I'm currently researching my transit options to and from the trail and looking to book soon, but just thought I'd post to see if anyone may be looking in the same time frame. Very down to share on transportation costs, and also happy to be a walking companion as well. If you're interested give me a shout and we can go from there! Cheers.
Post a reply