Ragged Jack

Bushwalking pictures.
Forum rules
Please keep the width of embedded images (using [img] [/img] tags) in this forum to no more than 800 pixels wide (this will avoid them being clipped without notice by most users' window sizes). Attached images can be any resolution so long as the file size is no more than 1 MB (attachments will be displayed by the forums as thumbnails no larger than 800 pixels linked to the full-size image).

Please include a description of the pictures' content so that readers know what they're all about.

For topics focussed on narrative rather than the photos, please consider posting in one of the 'Trip Report' forums instead.

Ragged Jack

Postby Mickeymoo » Tue 18 Mar, 2008 11:13 am

Gday all I went for a bushwalk up Ragged Jack on sunday, a beautiful little spot, (apart from the drive throught the logged areas to get there) unfortunatly we only had a very short time to be out there as we had to be back at Evandale and we didn't quite make the top as its fairly scrubby up on top and was slow going, here are a few photos that I took up there.

Michael.

Mickeymoo
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Tasmania

Re: Ragged Jack

Postby tasdaz » Tue 18 Mar, 2008 6:22 pm

Great shots there Mickeymoo, I really like the composition of the second one. Looks like you had a really nice day for it.
Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no river deep enough
Too keep from walking in Tassie
tasdaz
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Re: Ragged Jack

Postby Mickeymoo » Tue 18 Mar, 2008 7:27 pm

Thanks Tazdaz, it was a very nice walk although a little hot!! I still got a bit dehydeated in 4.5hrs even though I drank about 3L as it was very muggy until we got up on top and it was a steep climb.
Mickeymoo
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Return to Gallery