NZ Wool Clothing

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

NZ Wool Clothing

Postby Avatar » Fri 27 May, 2022 10:30 pm

Just found this NZ site with solid woollen stuff that I found at Aussie Disposals over 30 years ago. Most of it has now perished with use so I did replace a few items. Free postage to Australia if over $100.
https://nznaturalclothingshop.co.nz/products/farm-fleck-wool-blend-sock-single-pair-norsewear.html
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Victoria

Re: NZ Wool Clothing

Postby Avatar » Wed 01 Jun, 2022 12:44 pm

My order arrived 5 days early in good order by DHL. The Norsewear wool hat and socks match my earlier versions - which I missed so much. The generous hat now has a possum and wool lining. Also got some possum and polypro fingerless mittens which look like they are killer. A pretty good online shopping experience too. $5 voucher on next order. Can recommend.
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Victoria

Return to Equipment