Starting from Indian Head campground this one-way walk leads through rainforest and native grasses to Diamond Head campground, crossing Tadea Creek along the way. If you want to return to the starting point you can retrace your steps or make it a circuit walk by returning along Diamond Head Loop along the coastline. Let us begin by acknowledging the Biripi & Worimi people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.