From Native Dog Creek campground and picnic area this walk takes you through Cathedral Rock National Park to Woolpack Rocks. These ancient rocks are enormous. Take care scrambling about and enjoy the stunning district views from the top. The walk is easier than the one to Cathedral Rock. Let us begin by acknowledging the Gumbaynggirr & Anaiwan people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.
Getting started From Native Dog campground, just off Guyra Rd, Ebor, follow the \'Barokee Native Dog Creek Track\' track from middle and back of the campsite. Head directly away from the road (initially with the toilet on your left) to cross the creek in about 130m.....
Directions & comments
Find the sign at the start.
Find the Native Dog Creek Camping area at the start.