Starting from Clover Hill Road car park this old logging route takes you through a forest up to Clover Hill where the view opens up. Follow the road to Rainbow Falls on Macquarie Rivulet. Continue upstream past Mulangong Falls to get to Clover Falls. Let us begin by acknowledging the Thurawal people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.