The Tooronga & Amphitheatre Falls Loop, Tooronga Reserve, starts near the car park at the end of Tooronga Valley Road, visiting the Tooronga & Amphitheatre Falls via the Tooronga Falls Track. Enjoy this walk through tall trees and ferns along a river, and visit two beautiful waterfalls along the way where you can have a swim. Your four-legged friends are welcome but must be kept on a leash. Although the track is easygoing, it can get muddy. There also are some steep inclines on the first section of the walk. This walk can get very busy on weekends, being popular with families and dog walkers. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.