Starting from the dirt car park at the end of Mount Glemont Lookout Track, Wunaamin Miliwundi Ranges, this return walk takes you to Mount Glemont Lookout and back. The lookout offers you open views of the savannah woodlands and plains in front of the distant ranges. There are only short steep sections along the path, and rock hoppings may be required sometimes. Additionally, the edges of the lookout may not be as durable as it seems, so you might want to take extra care. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.