Starting from Dreeping Rock Road take this walk through mugga ironbark and red stringybark woodlands to Mount Nangar Lookout for great views over the park. Let us begin by acknowledging the Wiradjuri people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Warning This journey requires significant bushwalking experience, specialised equipment and navigation skills. Please ensure you and your group well prepared and equiped for this journey.
Tips on staying safe on track
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.