Starting from the Poimena Car park at the end of Sun Flats Road, Lottah, this quick loop takes you through the beautiful rainforest via the Goblin Forest Walk. This short, easy and wheelchair-friendly loop walk serves as an introduction to the mining history of the reserve through the use of interpretive signs. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.