From Diamond Head campground, this circuit walk takes you through Crowdy Bay National Park. Stop at Kylie’s Lookout for great views across Crowdy Bay. Enjoy the mix of forest and heathland with great regard coastline views. You will also walk past Indian Head campground partway through. Let us begin by acknowledging the Biripi & Worimi people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.