Starting from the dirt car park in Wunaamin Miliwundi Ranges, this return walk takes you to Lily Pools and back. Go on a stroll through which you can enjoy the wildlife and have a dip if you feel like it. You can observe the reptiles and water goannas that sunbathe in the area by sitting quietly. Additionally, if you are planning to stay the night, it is possible to visit Charnley River Wilderness Camp. There are plenty of shade and a wide range of birds to observe there as well. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.