Starting from the Treetop Walk Car Park, Tingledale, this circuit walk takes you to The Ancient Empire Trail. The area is home to unique flora and giant tingle trees such as The 450-year-old Grandma Tingle. You can also walk through the hollows of other trees and even take photos inside them. Families of Fairywrens will accompany you through the walk, and the informative signs along the trail are a bonus. There are useful facilities and a lot of shade, and it is open all year round except for Christmas and during extreme weather conditions like lightning and storms. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.