Starting from Watts Gully Road, Mount Crawford, this walk takes you on a circuit within Warren Conservation Park via the Warren Tower and Tower Hill tracks. The walk starts along a short boardwalk. The trail undulates uphill, going past Aldgate sandstone and magnificent large granite and moss rocks. Once on top, you’ll be awarded with panoramic views of the surrounding landscapes. The Warren Tower Circuit has a moderate gradient and is suitable for most ages and fitness levels. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.