Starting from the car park off Twilight Beach Road, West Beach, this circuit walk takes you to Rotary Trail. After you see the exhilarating panoramic views of the coastal area and the outskirts of the town from the plaque on top of the granite outcrop, you can continue to explore the area following the dirt track. From specific points of the walk, you can get a closer look at the inland sceneries, the azure ocean and the islands that will give you one of the marvellous sunsets combined. You might want to bring sunscreen and glasses as it is an open area. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.