Starting from the gate and picnic area at the Endrick River Fire trail in Morton NP, this walk continues to follow the fire trail past Sassafras camping area before reaching Folly Point Track. Continue along this track all the way to the Folly Point Lookout for fantastic views over the Budawangs from the lookout. At the camp area there is a small stream with a series of waterfalls where you can take a dip and freshen up. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.