Starting from the end of Lentell Avenue, Sorrento, this walk takes you to Point King Road (near the beach itself) via the Millionaire's Walk track. You'll get exceptional views of Melbourne, Port Phillip and much more throughout the track. Looking to the other side are the mansions, which can also be interesting. Besides the views, this little clifftop journey also offers some art, as it is a part of the Sorrento Portsea Artists' Trail. You'll come across the works of Artur Boyd, Ray Hodgkinson and Sir Arthur Streeton. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.