Starting from the car park on Styx Road, this walk takes you on a stroll in Styx Conservation Area. The walk offers views of the river for the visitors and a chance to stroll through the eucalyptus woodland. The air is pure, and the greenery in the area is just relaxing. Isolate yourself from the world easily as you traverse between the trees. The path is flat, and there are only small obstacles. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.